[seqfan] Re: Best intro to the Janet periodic table?

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Thu Dec 17 16:16:35 CET 2009

I asked my chemist colleague Dr. Scott about one of those sequences --
A167268, I think.  It turns out it has nothing to do with the Janet
table per se, just about the electron configurations of the atoms.  I
can't comment on the others.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University