[seqfan] Re: help needed with Mediawiki's Lucene-search extension

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Fri Dec 18 16:36:08 CET 2009

Probably the fastest way to do this:
* Split the data into several small files, perhaps just the sequence
number mod 1000.
* When a sequence is updated, update its file.
* Once an hour (or whatever time period works), combine the small
files into a catwiki.

Which approach is best will of course depend on the frequency of updates.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University