[seqfan] Re: OEIS: the movie!

Benoît Jubin benoit.jubin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 15:23:40 CET 2009

Very nice movie!

To me, the movie could be slower (almost twice as slow): when I found
a graph interesting, I barely had time to hit the "pause" button
before the next was displayed. Also, all graphs were not displayed for
exactly the same amount of time on my computer, but I think (and hope)
that it was a buffering problem: I haven't downloaded the movie.

If slower, the movie might be too long, and since there are some
graphs very similar to each other, there could be another, shorter,
movie with only 200 to 500 sequences, still representative of the
types of patterns one obtains.

The graph of the sequence used for the soundtrack could be displayed
as the last graph, for a slightly longer time.

And again, good job!
Benoit