[seqfan] Re: OEIS: the movie!

Chris Starling chaosorder4 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 22:07:42 CET 2009

I downloaded it, and watched it on RealPlayer.  I always want to download
rather than stream, because good information wants to be iterated
(memetics).  We have to do what the information says.  Besides, I can rarely
"stream" anything but flash ads.  Fits and starts don't count.

Those seqs are stark ravingly beautiful on their own in many cases, and
synergetically even more so when put together like that.  I have one
suggestion / idea.  I may be able to do this in Premiere Elements... arrange
them into an order by evolution.  Perhaps start with ones that accelerate,
and so are "concave", work through the x=y line, and end with ones that
"deccelerate".  Then just sprinkle in the flashes of fractality in time with
the music.

Starling