[seqfan] Re: Support the OEIS Foundation!

Reinhard Zumkeller reinhard.zumkeller at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 11:50:57 CET 2009

Tony:

yesterday I did follow your advice using the PayPal button for
paying by Visa. But I'm not sure if it worked successfully: I didn't get
any confirmation nor an error message.
Please let me know, whether you received something;
of course I will also ask my provider in some days.

Best regards + happy new year!
Reinhard