[seqfan] Re: "A dream" of a series :-)

Gottfried Helms Annette.Warlich at t-online.de
Sun Feb 15 08:16:28 CET 2009

Dear seqfans -

 there was no time in summer, when I discussed this
 "dream of a series". In the meantime I could put things
 together into a short readable article.
 Hope you enjoy!

    http://go.helms-net.de/math/musings/dreamofasequence.pdf

 The main sequence exists in OEIS (A067911, (*1)) although

  - not with the relation to the generating process as described
     in the article (I'll supply that information soon)

  - modified in the sense, that in my article the sequence
     is defined by denominators of rational numbers and some
     missing primefactors may be seen as cancelled by the numerators
     of the coefficients by the rational-arithmetic-system in Pari/GP.

 If I want to add the numerator-sequence to OEIS we must decide,
 whether I expand my numerators such that the denominators match
 the values in A067911 or whether I should send numerators and
 denominators in their reduced versions.
 Neill - what's your opinion?

Gottfried Helms

(*1)  http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/A067911