[seqfan] Re: A139414

avik roy avik_3.1416 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Feb 3 19:31:37 CET 2009

Over the entire debate,I think, OEIS should not be step-motherly to these so called "not up to the standard" sequences. After all, it is an "Encyclopedia".

An overall well defined standard can also be set up, but that should exclude words like "interesting" or "worthy". These ideologies are abstract and vary greatly from person to person.

I also appreciate the idea of adding further keywords and making a more specific categorical division by Maximilian Hasler.

Avik