[seqfan] Re: A139414

Hugo van der Sanden human at google.com
Fri Feb 6 15:25:10 CET 2009

The approaches available to a company like Google are not going to be the
same as what the OEIS can do with limited resources.

With the resources available, I do not believe it is possible even to get
close to a system proof against all attempts to pervert the results.
Something that assumed good faith would be much easier to create with
limited resources, but I do not know whether the data it could collect would
ever give the right combination of quality and quantity to reward the
effort.

Hugo