[seqfan] Re: New Printer's Errors from JMF

Eric Angelini Eric.Angelini at kntv.be
Thu Feb 19 13:38:19 CET 2009

Thanks Richard,
I guess JMF is aware of that -- his pgm forbids
things like 2^3^4. The (too short and ambiguous)
definition was provided by me.
I'll try to fix that together with him -- but
the general idea was there, don't you agree? is
there one ambiguous formula in the list he sub-
mitted? Anyway, back to the study...
Best,
É.