[seqfan] comments Re: Need help with graph sequences

Tanya Khovanova mathoflove-seqfan at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 18:23:49 CET 2009

Thank you all for your help with these sequences.

Formally, my comment for A157015 was correct that in such a graph there exists a vertex that doesn't belong to a cycle of odd length.

But Brendan's comment is much better because it includes my comment and it is an equivalent definition.

The comment for A157015 should be:
These are graphs for which there exists a vertex not connected to a cycle of odd length.

The comment that I had for A157016 is correct:
These are graphs such that any vertex is connected to a cycle of odd length.

Neil, please put comments in.

Tanya