[seqfan] Need more translations of the lookup pages

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Sun Jan 4 01:52:55 CET 2009

Dear Seqfans,  as you know there about 35 different translations
of the lookup page.  But I would like to get more languages,
especially the other Indian languages.  In fact there are a large
number of missing languages.

To do a new language, I need just 10 sentences translated.
You can see what they are by clicking on the "Other languages"
link on the Lookup page.

I would be grateful if anyone can help with (say) Marathi, Bengali,
etc. - the list is long!

Two things are needed: knowing how to translate the
ten phrases, and having a keyboard where you can type the translation.

For languages with non-Western characters, it seems
the best thing is to type the translation into Word
and then send me the .doc file.  I can then use Word to
produce an html file and then extract the Unicode
characters from that.

If anyone can help, or knows someone who could help,
please contact me.

Thanks!

Neil