[seqfan] 14-hour period of lost submissions?

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Mon Jan 12 19:28:25 CET 2009

Dear Seqfans,

I did an update at 23:30 Sunday

it looks like anything that was submitted using the web forms
(the Submit forms) between 23:30 Sunday and 13:00 today (Monday)
might have been lost. (That is EST, New York Time.  I am mailing this
at 13:30 Monday)

There were problems with the external machine.  Apparantly
it could not send me email.  They just fixed the problem now
(I hope).

Perhaps I can recover everything from the log files on
the external machine - I will try to check.

Neil