[seqfan] njas to Tony Noe, bad b-file

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Wed Jan 14 19:41:56 CET 2009

Tony,  there have been a lot of postings about bad b-files recently,
partly because I haven't run my checking program for a while.

So I just ran it, and I am finding a lot of errors
(mostly my fault, of course)

One thing I noticed: what I have as a b-file for A003294, with the link

%H A003294 T. D. Noe, <a href="http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/b003294.txt">Table of n, a(n) for n=1..1003</a> (from Wroblewski, with duplicate n removed)

is really for A039664.  So I am going to remove that b-file (A039664 already had a b-file)

This will leave A003294 without a b-file - can you provide one?

Thanks!

Neil

PS I will copy this to the seqfan list.  Seqfans, I am running
my big b-file check.  There will be many corrections in the next few days.