[seqfan] Re: Look and Say novelty? (correction)

Eric Angelini Eric.Angelini at kntv.be
Thu Jan 29 13:16:24 CET 2009

... ok, cut/pasting my mind after Roddick/Federer -- I rewind
and correct the previous posts:

---

Hello SeqFans,

I like this finite one -- which kind of self-constructs nicely:

S = 22, 3233, 424344
              52535455
              6263646566
              727374757677
              82838485868788
              9293949596979899

... a(n) says: "Look, we have so far in the sequence (including my
digits), this quantity of digits 'a', that quantity of digits 'b',
etc."

Example: a(2) says "there are three 2's far (including my digits)"
                       -> yes, the two 2's of a(1) and the '2' of a(2);
                   "there are three 3's so far"
                       -> yes, my three 3's.

         a(3) says "there are four 2's, four 3's, four 4's so far
                   (including my digits)"

Are there other such sequences, with different starts for instance?
(I'm searching a sequence containing 1's).

Best,
É.