[seqfan] Re: reminder: no OEIS for 24 hours

Jeremy Gardiner jeremy.gardiner at btinternet.com
Sat Jan 10 10:51:59 CET 2009

Fortunately, Google holds a cache of OEIS pages!

I have noticed a similarity between A138711 (n-th run has length n-th
positive triangular number, with digits 0 and 1 only, starting with 1) and
the parity of A044999 (Numbers n with property that in base 3 representation
the numbers of 0's and 2's are 2 and 0, respectively) and similarly between
A138712 (n-th run has length n-th positive triangular number, with digits 0
and 1 only, starting with 0) and A044991 (Numbers n with property that in
base 3 representation the numbers of 0's and 2's are 0 and 2, respectively)
- this is interesting, will see if I can find a proof ...

Jeremy Gardiner