[seqfan] Re: b-file mismatch A050801

Harry J. Smith hjsmithh at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 15 01:18:01 CET 2009

Ray:

You and I have both been working on getting a good b-file promoted for
A050801. I now have generated good b-files for A050801 and A050802 that both
range from n=1,...,1000. I do not want to interfere with your efforts, so I
will attach these two b-files to this message and you can integrate them
with your efforts and submit them to Neil.

If you would like any other action from me, let me know.

-Harry

On