[seqfan] Re: Maxima interface for OEIS - OOPS

Jacques Tramu jacques.tramu at echolalie.com
Mon Jan 26 17:49:39 CET 2009

oops,
GBnums has also a function to send a request to OEIS.
This is how it looks , help text and call :

GBnums 4.2.13

-> *oeis*
util                oeis        argc=1  v_vi   :  oeis(mysequence
[,numitems|10]) ;
-- OEIS - look for a sequence - © 2007 AT&T Knowledge Ventures

-> mpz v[] = {1,2,4,8,16,32}
-> oeis(v)   ==> open web browser and  the Axxxxx page
$0 := { 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32}

The question is : do I have to remove this (nice ...) feature from GBnums ?
Sorry, Neil, and thx for answers.

JT