[seqfan] Re: Thue-Morse Odiousness

Tanya Khovanova mathoflove-seqfan at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 17:33:06 CET 2009

All the names are not mine.

Evil and odious numbers were invented by John Conway many years ago. I
actually love the names. When I lecture about sequence, the evil
numbers is the audience's favorite.

The term putridity was suggested recently also by John Conway in a
private email. I do not know if this term will stick - will see.

Tanya