[seqfan] Re: Look and Say novelty? (correction)

Alexander Povolotsky apovolot at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 15:55:27 CET 2009

One would want to apply some operation (subtraction doesn't work) to
the pair of adjacent terms -
to see what what types of digits (in range from 1 to 9) got increase
in their quantatity in transition from previous term to the next.
Is such operation possible (mathematically describable) ?

Cheers,
ARP