[seqfan] Re: A139414

Olivier Gerard olivier.gerard at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 18:11:16 CET 2009

A little note: Roger Bagula is not on the list because he is really
troublesome, and to moderate his contributions (in October it used to
send three to five messages every day, without consideration
for the readership) is hopeless but I will forward to the list
messages he wants to send in reply to a current discussion
as far as they are informative and on topic.