[seqfan] [admin] Bounces, full mailboxes, vacation, etc.

Olivier Gerard olivier.gerard at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 15:26:20 CEST 2009

Dear seqfans,

With summer usually come vacations, evolutions in email addiction,
administrative changes in universities and the workplace, job changes, etc.

I currently see an increase in bounces and full mailboxes messages from
the mailing list.

Please make sure to notify me of address changes or else to change
your email address by yourself with the web page.

Note that you can set your account to "No Mail" so that you won't receive
seqfan mail with the same web page.

Please, do not set a "vacation responder" without doing this as there is
some risk that the whole mailing list would receive your automated answer
message.

With my best regards,

Olivier GERARD