[seqfan] Slow Submissions

Leroy Quet q1qq2qqq3qqqq at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 16 23:34:39 CEST 2009

Over the last week or two, at least, whenever I press the "submit" button on the sequence submissions page, or after I ask the A-number dispenser for numbers, there is a VERY long pause before the EIS website replies.

(Meanwhile, the "preview" button and most other functions of the OEIS seem to be working fine.)

Are other people noticing this slowdown too? Or just me? (I have dial-up.)

Also, is Neil on vacation or otherwise behind in updating sequences? I have submitted a bunch lately, and none have been added to the database. With the slowdown -- and given the fact that I never received an automated reply to at least one sequence submission -- I am wondering if Neil is even getting all my sequences.

Thanks,
Leroy Quet