[seqfan] Re: A000532

hv at crypt.org hv at crypt.org
Fri Jul 3 10:17:28 CEST 2009

franktaw at netscape.net wrote:
:It appears that this sequence ("Number of walks from NW corner of n X n
:array to SW corner.") is only counting walks that include every cell of
:the array exactly once.  Can someone verify this?  (I can't read either
:German or Chinese.)

Related sequences call such walks 'Greek-key tours'. A quick check by hand
of the first 4 values certainly suggests that you are right, that these are
tours.

I have no idea what is the purpose of the comment that someone has
generated 18 values of the sequence in 3.5 hours: I would suggest also
removing that comment.

Hugo