[seqfan] Re: A000532

Richard Mathar mathar at strw.leidenuniv.nl
Fri Jul 3 15:24:37 CEST 2009

ftaw> franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
ftaw> Fri Jul 3 06:36:23 CEST 2009
ftaw>
ftaw> It appears that this sequence ("Number of walks from NW corner of n X n
ftaw> array to SW corner.") is only counting walks that include every cell of
ftaw> the array exactly once.  Can someone verify this?  (I can't read either
ftaw> German or Chinese.)
ftaw>
ftaw> It would also be useful if someone who does read German could come up
ftaw> with page number(s) for the link to the Moebius work.

I scanned through all roughly 600+ pages of the collection of Moebius work,
and I'm 99.9 percent confident that there is no mention of square arrangements
of points anywhere in these.

Richard Mathar http://www.strw.leidenuniv.nl/~mathar