[seqfan] Re: A051501

Joerg Arndt arndt at jjj.de
Fri Jul 31 06:00:28 CEST 2009

? b=1.2516475977905
1.25164759779050
? floor(2^b)
2
? floor(2^2^b)
5
? floor(2^2^2^b)
37
? floor(2^2^2^2^b)
137438953481
? floor(2^2^2^2^2^b)
  *** floor: precision too low in truncr (precision loss in truncation).
? (2^2^2^2^2^b)
4.07049553396324 E41373247570

What about "The next term has more than 41*10^9 decimal digits."
I'd simply remove the mention of the largest known prime.

* franktaw at netscape.net <franktaw at netscape.net> [Jul 31. 2009 13:45]: