[seqfan] need help with new sequences

Tanya Khovanova mathoflove-seqfan at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 16 03:14:47 CEST 2009

Dear SeqFans,

I just submitted some sequences jointly with John Conway:
A161590, A161592, A161593, A161594, A161596, A161597, A161598, A161600.

As we didn't have much time this was done in a hurry. I won't be able to get back to these sequences for sometime. I will appreciate if someone will check them and edit if needed. RATS sequences especially might need editing, plus they need more terms.

I plan to write in my blog about the TITO algorithm: how Conway invented it and so on.

Tanya