[seqfan] (no subject)

lajos66 at t-online.hu lajos66 at t-online.hu
Sun Jun 21 23:04:11 CEST 2009

Joerg!

This is comment, new.
Analog: Rencontres numbers, derangements numbers
definitions.....

All:
A000079 Powers of 2 vvv, vvz, vzv, vzz, zvv, zvz, zzv, zero
(0) or free u's.               (uuu) >>three u'-s
A000244 Powers of 3
A000302 Powers of 4
A000351 Powers of 5
A000400 Powers of 6
A000420 Powers of 7
A001018 Powers of 8
A001019 Powers of 9
A011557Powers of 10
etc...
all:..........containing exactly zero (0) or free
u's..............

bad or wrong:  zero (0) and free u's. this is .
good : zero or (0) or free u's, or without or nullity or
null or nil u's, etc...

This is simple:six (6) u's

A002409                      2^n*C(n+6,6). Number of 6D
hypercubes in an (n+6)-dimensional hypercube.>>>>With a
different offset, number of n-permutations (n>=6) of 3
objects: u, v, z with repetition allowed, containing exactly
six (6) u's.

Analogia:fixed point free= 0, zero fixed point. ( fixed
point free element (derangement))

Sorry, i dont speak english.

All searchingOEIS: "With a different offset, number of
n-permutations"
Displaying 1-10 of 83 results found.

a(3)=8 because we have vvv, vvz, vzv, vzz, zvv, zvz, zzv,
zzz >> without u'-s.

a(4)=16 because we have
vvvv  vvvz  vvzv  vzvv  zvvv  vvzz  vzvz  zvvz  vzzv  zzvv
zvzv  zzzv  zzvv   zvzz vzzz zzzz (16 without (0), zero, ...
u'-s.)

etc...

sincerely
Zerinvary Lajos