[seqfan] TITO sequences

Tanya Khovanova mathoflove-seqfan at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 24 23:35:23 CEST 2009

Hello SeqFans,

Here is an essay on the TITO operation that I promised:
http://blog.tanyakhovanova.com/?p=144

Currently I submitted several sequences:
A161594 TITO(n)
A161597 TITO(n)=n
A161598 TITO(n) not equal to n
A161600 non-primes TITO(n)=n.
A161732 composite palindromes n, such that TITO(n)=n.
A161730 Palindromic numbers that are fixed points of the TITO operation and are not products of palindromic primes. (need more terms)
A161955 Binary TITO
A161957 Fixed points of binary TITO.

I do not plan to submit more sequences on TITO as I am working on something else now.

I think it would be nice if someone can submit a sequence of numbers that end in two-cycles under TITO operation and also to see more sequences with binary TITO.

I wonder if there are numbers that do not converge under binary TITO operation.

Best, Tanya