[seqfan] Re: A078467: Proof of a(34) = 622699582951

Hagen von Eitzen hagen at von-eitzen.de
Tue Jun 9 21:05:38 CEST 2009

N. J. A. Sloane schrieb:
> Hagen,  thanks for the update (to A078457, by the way!)

Ah, yes, I seem to sometimes mistype those numbers, esp. as I just note
a second such incidence:
It seems you tried to fix an obscure submission of mine with values,
comments and a formula for sequence
A160624, including a reference to A160625.
In fact, this should have been a values and formula (%F) addition to
*A160824*, and the crossref should point to *A160825* (to which I had
added corresponding information a short while earlier).

I have no explanation how I could let the wrong numbers slip in through
the web from--after all it presents the old data to check against in a
way that can hardly go unnoticed.  (But maybe not this time because
A160524 happenend to be non-existent??)
I am deeply sorry for any inconvenience caused by this and will try to
switch to triple-checking in the future, and maybe clean my glasses on a
more regular basis ...

> I will make the necessary edits.
>
> Congratulations on filling in this gap!

I wish I could fill the next gap at a(74) as well, but without a good
guess to start from, this looks difficult.
I'm trying a simple sieve approach now.

Best regards
Hagen