[seqfan] Re: Pairs Occurring Only Once Among # Of Divisors

Leroy Quet q1qq2qqq3qqqq at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 10 20:08:40 CEST 2009

If by "k-th prime power", you mean p^k, for p = some prime, then it is possible for m+1 to equal something that is NOT a power of a prime in order for d(m+1) to = k+1, where k = prime. Did I understand your argument?

Either way, I don't think it has been proved that the number of Mersenne primes is infinite, or has it by now?

Leroy