[seqfan] Re: SImplified description of A161373 and A161374

Hagen von EItzen math at von-eitzen.de
Tue Jun 16 21:10:19 CEST 2009

Paolo Lava schrieb:
> Hagen,
>
> my intention was to consider as "early bird" any number which occurs "complitely ahead of" its natural place. I understand that the definition is a little ambiguous.

Thanks for clarifying. Then it was my misunderstanding.
Anyway, since the ambiguity has no effect beyond 22, it won't make much
sense to add the sequences coming from the different definition.
I'll soon prepare a %C to the sequences about the result and mention
that catch with the number 22 :)

Hagen