[seqfan] Re: need help with new sequences

Benoît Jubin benoit.jubin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 06:13:23 CEST 2009

The search for "rats" in the OEIS gives 25 results.  2 are because of
fanciful comments on the animal "rat".  21 (I think) are actually
about the RATS algorithm, only 8 of them have the keyword "base".  I'm
pretty sure that all should have this keyword, and if one of these
sequences turns out to be base-independent, it would be noteworthy
enough to write it explicitly.  Unfortunately, I don't have the time
nor the expertise to check this.

Benoit
PS: is there a way to make the OEIS search case sensitive?