[seqfan] Re: please use the web pages to send in changes to sequences!

Benoît Jubin benoit.jubin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 06:21:26 CEST 2009

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 4:15 AM, N. J. A. Sloane <njas at research.att.com> wrote:

> Dear Sequence Fans,  I keep seeing discussions about
> sequences on this mailing list.  This is of course
> what the mailing list is for!   But please don't assume
> that I read every message.  I get /hundreds/ of emails every day!

I totally agree with this policy: having alternative ways to submit
comments would be a real hassle.  I intend to submit soon and in the
usual way the changes I suggested lately, but I preferred to share
them here before, in case some modifications/additions were suggested,
in order to submit the whole package at once.

Benoit