[seqfan] Re: Comment in A000792

Jim Nastos nastos at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 01:15:16 CET 2009

Oh, yes, isolated vertices should be counted as maximal cliques, so
the term on 3 vertices is indeed 3. The statement on maximal cliques
should be able to stand without the n>= 4 stipulation.

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 5:04 PM, Tanya Khovanova
<mathoflove-seqfan at yahoo.com> wrote:
> That was my first thought, that a(n) is the maximum number of maximal cliques in the graph with n+2 vertices.

  Did you mean n>2 vertices here? a(n) does seem to count maximal
cliques on n vertices, not n+2 (starting with index 0.)

JN