[seqfan] Re: request for postings in this list

Reed Kelly oeis at keldesign.com
Sat Mar 14 16:10:06 CET 2009

Maybe someone can write a tool that displays the first line of the OEIS
description field for anything of the form Annnnnn. I'm not sure exactly how
it would work, but it would be nice if it also translated ticker symbols and
stars (e.g. HIP27989 = Betelgeuse). Maybe I'll write something someday.

Sympathetically,
Reed