[seqfan] Re: Divisibilty sequences

Maximilian Hasler maximilian.hasler at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 15:21:37 CEST 2009

On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 8:21 PM,  <franktaw at netscape.net> wrote:
> Not, in my opinion, any more than additive sequences, fractal
> sequences, lower erasable sequences, polynomials, sequences with
> rational g.f.s, partition sequences, and probably half a dozen other
> things.

I partially agree - a kw is useful especially if its a nontrivial property.

If a(n) is a polynomial, this should be the definition , and other
(supposedly more involved) alternate definitions / properties
mentioned as comment or formula.

For rational g.f. <=> linear recurrence, the kw "LREC" has already
been proposed,
but here also the property (LREC) should usually be the definition.

If there is half a dozen (or even a whole dozen of), other useful
KW's, I would have absolutely no objection but rather support to
implement them !

@JJJ : keywords FINI and FULL already do exist.

Maximilian