[seqfan] Re: conjectured largest number which is not the sum of an n-almost prime and a prime.

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Mon Mar 30 02:23:43 CEST 2009

If this is submitted, the title should be "Largest number which is not
the sum of an n-almost prime and a prime", not "Conjectured largest
....".  That all the values are conjectured belongs in a comment.

I would be reluctant to conjecture the value of a(6) below without
checking past 10^9 -- probably at least to 10^10.  Large gaps near the
end of these sequences seem to be the rule rather than the exception.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters