[seqfan] Re: Divisibilty sequences

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Mon Mar 30 02:55:59 CEST 2009

The greatest number of sequences with this property, I think, are the
sequences consisting only of 0's and 1's, followed by all "cons"
sequences and all periodic and eventually periodic sequences (which
latter includes continued fractions for quadratic surds).  This is a
pretty substantial slice of the OEIS.

Note that you can include, e.g., -seq:5 in your search to exclude all
sequences containing the number 5.  So if you know your sequence
consists only of 1, 2, 3, and 4 (and does include all of them), you
could search seq:1 seq:2 seq:3 seq:4 -seq:5 -seq:6 -seq:0.  There will
be some false hits, but it will cut down your search space as least as
much as this keyword would.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters