[seqfan] Toothpick sequences (again)

Benoît Jubin benoit.jubin at gmail.com
Thu May 28 02:34:32 CEST 2009

Dear Seqfans,

Does anyone know the definitions used for the "3d toothpick sequences"
A160160, A160161, A160120, A160121, A160170, A160171?

The author is in copy to this email, and I'd like to politely remind
him that submissions are not "guess-my-sequence" puzzles.

By the way, the initial sequence A139250 generated a lot of
interesting comments, but now the entry seems a bit too long (in
particular the numbers of cross-references) and will, in my humble
opinion, ultimately need some "cleaning", perhaps in the upcoming wiki
version of the OEIS (and I don't mind if my name disappears from it).

Benoit