[seqfan] Re: A160058 vs A137869 / Re: OEIS duplicate hunt

Jonathan Post jvospost3 at gmail.com
Sat May 2 21:14:10 CEST 2009

Thank you all.  Excellent comments and edit.  I knew that there was a
real sequence in that Klaus Lange arXiv paper someplace, but perhaps I
was burned out on grading less coherent homework from high school Math
students. Improvement much appreciated.

Teaching Algebra 1 and Geometry every day is much harder than my also
teaching AP Statistics and AP Calculus. The challenge, as with some
OEIS submissions, is figuring out what in the world was in the
author's (student's) mind.