[seqfan] Re: Floretions

Creighton Kenneth Dement creighton.k.dement at mail.uni-oldenburg.de
Mon May 11 23:00:58 CEST 2009

Richard,

Thank you for your valuable insight. The typos you found in my
introduction have since been corrected and I've just updated the paper to
include your links.

Prof. E. Clark kindly allowed me to put his "Floretion" Maple script on my
website a few years ago. Here is a link to it:
http://fumba.eu/sitelayout/mapleEClarkFloretions1.html

See the last chapter of the paper: Acknowledgements and Closing Remarks
(s.37) for more information. In particular, it has been shown that the
group of 32 elements is isomorph to the quaternion factor space
Q x Q / {(1,1), (-1, -1)}

At the moment I am way behind on sleep so I will stop writing now!

Sincerely,
Creighton