[seqfan] Re: Alpha Beta

Maximilian Hasler maximilian.hasler at gmail.com
Sun May 17 17:19:52 CEST 2009

I agree that the restriction of OEIS to 7-bit ASCII is ... (<- fill in
anything you want), even though I agree that UTF encodings might
entail minor technical issues and imposing one of the ISO latin
character sets might also be seen as "politically incorrect".
But e.g. the ANSI extension of the ASCII character set might be
considered as an acceptable compromise between current standards and
downward compatibility to the 1960's.

Maximilian