[seqfan] Re: detective work related to Creighton Dement's "Floretions"

Creighton Kenneth Dement creighton.k.dement at mail.uni-oldenburg.de
Fri Nov 20 18:21:28 CET 2009

Al wrote:
Creighton, maybe you could write the Mathworld entry on floretions.
Something about as long as the Mathworld entry on Julia sets that would
cover most of the basics of floretions and point out some of the most
interesting specimens. Al

**********

Me: That would be an honor. Please tell me how best to submit (and,
privately, how much time I have, etc.).

Robert wrote:
Creighton's reply is greatly appreciated. I just wrote back to him to
ask more questions that I think he alone can answer.

Me: Robert's work in helping me to clear up ambiguities is also greatly
appreciated.

The "floretion symbolic calculator" written in Python which goes along
with the (draft) paper can now be downloaded from my website.
http://www.fumba.eu/sitelayout/floretion.html

Sincerely,
Creighton