[seqfan] Re: A026081 Integers in reverse alphabetical order in U.S. English.

Maximilian Hasler maximilian.hasler at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 20:03:41 CET 2009

The following has been sent to the OEIS:

%C A026081
This sequence is ill defined from the 2nd term on.
Proof: Assume that x is the term following the initial 0. Then the
number x*10^(6n), for n sufficiently large, is spelled out: name(x)
name(10^(6n)). This comes after name(x) in lexicographical order, and
thus before x in this sequence.
[From M. F. Hasler (MHasler(AT)univ-ag.fr), Nov 20 2009]