[seqfan] Re: Creighton's Python script and Scribd

Creighton Kenneth Dement creighton.k.dement at mail.uni-oldenburg.de
Sat Nov 21 06:54:45 CET 2009

Dear Seqfans,

As for Joerg's anslaught of recent posts, I'm beginning to consider it
spamming and refuse to reply to such caustic impoliteness. Am I the only
one to notice how Joerg gets very mad at another member, only to later
quietly retract parts of his statement(s) instead of actually apologizing?

> <extreme_sauerkrauting>
> Why must people use CMS for a single static web page?
> What is the world coming to?
> Am I getting old?
> Actually, what time is it?
> </extreme_sauerkrauting>

The above looks very much like the mail that gets automatically picked up
by my mail server and dumped in the trash bin.

I do understand that the subject of floretions is hardly interesting to
everyone and the last thing I wish is for this productive forum to
degenerate into talking about bugs in programs that were never claimed to
be passed the beginning stages or notational trivialities (and I do mean
trivialities). The moment I realize this is happening, I will unsubscribe
to this list. I suggest that the core group of approx. four people who are
now activily and above all _positively_ contributing to the development of
floretions chat (or find a place to chat) amongst ourselves on some of the
more minor issues...

Sincerely,
Creighton