[seqfan] oeis.org/classic

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Sun Oct 25 00:01:32 CEST 2009

The OEIS wiki isn't ready for general release yet, we are still
working on it, and it is not updated very often,
so it could be a month behind the true OEIS.
So ten thousand entries could be out of date.
So be very very careful!
The URL is  oeis.org/wiki/

But the classic view,  oeis.org/classic/,  is now
updated at the same time as the version on my home page
(thanks to David Applegate), and you can use that if
the machine here is slow.   You can also use it
to submit comments, updates and new sequences,
and you should get the acknowledgements promptly.

Be cautious about using oeis.org/classic/, there may be
bugs.  Let me and/or david at research.att.com know if
you see any bugs.

New sequences will get A-numbers from a different stack
(in the A17**** range) and these may or may not get
renumbered when - and if! - they reach me.

Neil