[seqfan] Re: Beautiful graph: A161924.

Antti Karttunen antti.karttunen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 02:14:30 CEST 2009

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 2:50 AM, I <antti.karttunen at gmail.com> wrote:

> I recently edited four sequences submitted by Alford Arnold.
> This one has a very elegant looking graph:
> http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/table?a=161924&fmt=5<http://www.research.att.com/%7Enjas/sequences/table?a=161924&fmt=5>

And by the way, this is a good reason to select a natural "up to" -limit for
the
terms in b-file, if there are any such natural limits for the sequence in
question.
In this case, 1596 = A026905(18). (A026905 = Partial sums of A000041,
partition numbers.)

E.g., for any binary related sequences I use powers of 2, or powers of 2 - 1
if the starting offset is 0.

-- Same

(Note that the title should be: