[seqfan] Re: Integers formed by concatenating primes

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Fri Oct 16 16:56:17 CEST 2009

> I have a newbie question: how does a potential author (me) determine if a sequence is "important
 enough" to include in the database?

Me:  send it in to the OEIS!  Chances are it
will be accepted, or if it is rejected you
will probably be told why.   Unless you are one
of the "usual suspects", in which case it may be
silently rejected...

The most common cause for rejection is a complicated
artificial and uninteresting sequence

 Best regards
 			 Neil

 Neil J. A. Sloane
 AT&T Shannon Labs, Room C233,
 180 Park Avenue, Florham Park, NJ 07932-0971
 Email: njas at research.att.com
 Office: 973 360 8415; fax: 973 360 8178
 Home page: http://www.research.att.com/~njas/