[seqfan] Re: Multiplicative Graphs

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Fri Oct 23 07:04:51 CEST 2009

I agree with both corrections.

However, I get a(48) = 45.

Continuing, I get:

1,1,1,1,2,1,2,1,4,2,2,1,6,1,2,2,8,1,6,1,6,2,2,1,16,
2,2,4,6,1,8,1,16,2,2,2,24,1,2,2,16,1,6,1,6,6,2,1,
45,2,6,2,6,1,19,2,16,2,2,1,36,1,2,6

with a(64) being the next term to be computed.

I'd still like for somebody with some graph generation software to
compute these mechanically, preferably on to larger values.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters