[seqfan] Re: A160376

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Sat Oct 24 01:31:40 CEST 2009

My recommendation is that A160376 be removed; it is a duplicate of
A002583 (except for the typo).

What you should do is exactly what you did: bring it up on this mailing
list.

If you were sure that removal is what you think should be done, you
should just email Neil directly.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters